Unable to add a second Google Account

(Joe Thong) #1

The issue I’m facing is I couldn’t seem to add a second google account to Station even though I tried it multiple times. Please see video for details

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: Adding a second Google Account

• Issue: After entering the correct username/password for the second google account, the google authentication window just closes itself and nothing happened. Station still only has the first google account that I added.

• Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ):
    See video
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kenwec73sv9h2b8/bugreport.mov?dl=0

• OS version: Mac OS Sierra

• Station version: 1.0.9

Google accounts get mixed / clicking on 1 profile opens the other / 2 Gmail apps show the same account
Cannot add multiple Google Drive Accounts!
Cannot add new account to Gmail
(Zhenqi Liu) #2

I cannot add new account to Gmail (or other Google services). Is there anyone else with the same problem?

• Trigger: trying to add new account to Gmail
  • Issue:
    cannot add new account to Gmail (or other Google services)
    following the steps to login the google credentials, then after select the new account, there’s nothing happen in Station
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures:
  • OS version:
    Windows 10 1607 14393.1770
  • Station version:
    Stationversion 1.0.8
    Electron1.7.8
    Chrome58.0.3029.110
    Node7.9.0
    v8 5.8.283.3

(Zhenqi Liu) #3

I managed to add the account by switch the main account (for Station) to the Google account that you wanted to add. You can switch back and both Gmails will keep. Not sure why.

(Electronini) #4

I have multiple google accounts and when I try to activate multiple accounts from off to on, it does not let me. I am only allowed to open 1 account at a time!!! If I try to switch 2 accounts on then previous becomes off!!!

HUGE BUG !!!

• Trigger:
  • Issue: Cannot add multiple Google Drive Accounts!
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ): https://cl.ly/pVdw
  • OS version: 10.13.3
  • Station version: 1.5