SUMMARY (your need in one sentence)
I want to folders for Telegram to organise my bots, projects and people.
GIVE US CONTEXT (tell us about the current experience)
Telegram is a mess with all the bots, subscriptions mixed with real conversations.
PROVIDE DETAILS (tell us what you are looking to change)
I’d like Station to find a way to pull in a users Telegram account (they have an API) into a new system that provides a method to organise chats - ideally the ability to create unlimited tags/folders to separate chats and organise them, ideally allowing tags to be applied to single conversations like Gmail labels.
DESCRIBE THE IMPACT (how would it change your experience)
The main advantages for me are:
- I could organise my work projects with the different people I’m chatting with
- I could put all the subscription bots into their own area(s)
- I could easily remember where I’m up to with conversations and tasks with people
- The change would be huge - and it’s ridiculous that Telegram doesn’t do this, but people have been asking them for 4 years, and they just released the Telegram X app (without folders) so seems unlikely they will add this.
- This would attract a lot of people to Station, because you would actually be better than Telegram