The issue I’m facing is:
On Windows 10 1709 x64, if I have the station window on an external monitor, when it restarts it ‘remembers’ that position and is inaccessible from my main laptop screen.
I can see the windows when I use win + tab, but no matter where I drag it, even to another desktop it is not visible.
Using Win + Arrow keys to snap the window does not work.
Using the program forcewindowvisible does not work.
Even if I close station and shut down before disconnecting, the window is still off screen when I power back up.
The only workaround I have (since I’m travelling with no external monitor) is to uninstall station and reinstall.
Here’s the detailed report
- Trigger: Place station on external monitor, then disconnect.
- Issue: Station window not visible if external monitor disconnected
- Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that ):
- OS version: Windows 10 x64 buils 1709
- Station version: latest (can’t check due to above issue)