Station 1.60 is out!

Released on: 2019 Nov 25

:fire:What we added
New apps & features

• Added possibility to choose download destination during each download. The option is in the Settings > General.

:recycle: What we changed
Revamped stuff

• Improved pin behavior to be more like a bookmark. You can now navigate inside your pinned page without losing it.

Still nothing for webcams and mics not working at all on every mac (i.e. for Hangout, Whereby, Slack, etc?)

Hi @Yoann,

Our tech team is working on it. We are hoping to have a solution for next release!
We’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How in the world have you guys still not added taskbar/system tray notifications yet?

It’s an electron app… Here let me pull up the docs for you: https://electronjs.org/docs/api/tray

It’s literally as easy as that page shows.

If you guys want to open source Station I can add it in for you in like 15 mins.

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree with your new habit of asking this question on every release. I switched from Franz to Station, because I felt that Station had more support going for it. The first thing I missed was the task bar notifications, but I shrugged it off and figured they’d add it one of these days. It’s been half a year now.
How can you market Station as a distraction free work space if I have to open it up every time I look away from my computer to double check whether I missed any messages in the mean time. This and a few big issues that are still not addressed are making me consider switching back to Franz.

When do you plan on releasing the next release? I desperately need the mics & webcams working for Slack, Skype & Zoom to start with.

Hi @Leos_Gerlich!
We plan on releasing it this week, probably the end of the week.
Thanks for your patience