Station 1.39.1

(Alexandre Lacheze) #1

Released on: 2019 March 4

Some of you complained that Station was slow at times. We’ve worked very hard over the last 2 months to significantly improve performances and make Station blazing fast ! :zap:

faaast%202

:recycle: What we changed
Revamped stuff

• Greatly improved general application performances

:beetle: What we fixed
Squashed bugs

• Fixed login for Shopify, Webflow and Close.io

Clickable links don't work in 1.39.1

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

My problem is that …
Clicking on links within emails or messages doesn’t work as of the latest update (1.39.1).

It used to open in Firefox, but now nothing happens when clicking on any link within station.

:warning: Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger

• :boom: Issue — Clicking on links within emails or messages doesn’t work

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures

• :desktop_computer: OS version — Windows 10 v1809 (17763.316), Firefox v65.0.2

• :gear: Station version — 1.39.1

(Alexandre Lacheze) #3

@Andre_Ackermann I was unable to reproduce your issue on my end. Could you please give me:

• an example of link for which it does not work
  • the application from which you are clicking the link (Gmail?)
  • your logs

Have an awesome day!

(Dan Craig) #4

Hi team, thank you for your investment in a collaborative roadmap. I was on the verge of giving up on Station because of performance issues, but stuck with it because of your track record of delivering against highly voted issues in the community.

The latest release reinforces your commitment and seems to fix a lot of the issues I was having. Kudos, and I’ll carry on recommending the app!

PS - One thing I personally would have found helpful is some updates on the main thread. ‘Working On It’ is pretty vague and without any expectation of timeline it’s tough to know whether that means “we’re having a chat” or “we expect to resolve this within the next 1-3 months” (with more definition the closer you get).

Hi Alexandre,

It seems a restart sorted the issue out. Sorry for the false alarm and thanks for the awesome tool. It’s become a mainstay in my day-to-day productivity.

Regards,
André

(Leo) #6

Honestly, performance is something that might be underrated, but is one of the main reason why I reinstalled Station and decided to give it a try for couple days again.

(Fernanda Scovino) #7

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

I received a e-mail about the new version, I followed the instructions and checked the updates, but it told me I already have the latest version although I don’t. I also tried to quit the app and open it back, but it didn’t work as well. What should I do to update the program?

:warning: Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger
  • :boom: Issue — Update Station 1.39.1 not avaliable
  • :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures
  • :desktop_computer: OS version — macOS Mojave 10.14.2
  • :gear: Station version — 1.35