Skype is buggy / keeps freezing / needs frequent reloading

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

My skype keep showing blank page. Sometimes show an error message

:warning: Mandatory details

Skype still freezes. Have switched back to Franz where Skype works fine. I will try Station again after any new updates. But at this point Station is not a productive option.

1 Like

I try station everytime there is a new release and so far Skype keeps crashing. I use Skype all the time so I have to switch back to using FRANZ until this is fixed.

My problem is that …

Same problem here - Using Windows 10 and latest Station

No Skype, No Station :-/

My problem is that I can not use Skype properly, it asks me to reload every time i type in something long enough. Skype is my most used app and I have to use Skype official app to chat. It’s really anoying

• :gun: Trigger β€” In Station, switch to Skype and type or send a file to someone

• :boom: Issue β€” Station shows a pop-up to tell me to reload skype

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures

• :desktop_computer: OS version β€” MacOS 10.14.5

• :gear: Station version 1.43.1

My problem is that links sent to me on the Skype app are not opening and you have two pop-ups: one saying "Oops, it looks like something went wrong. Click OK to automatically reload Skype for Web, and a second one that is a Station blank page.

• :gun: Trigger Opening a link in the Skype app.

• :boom: Issue Link is not opened.

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures β€”

• :desktop_computer: OS version Windows 10 Pro

• :gear: Station version 1.43.1

If you have one of the issues described here, remember to vote at the top of this page

Just after typing some letters, the following error message pops up and want to reload the page.
Clicking on the β€œeye” icon and the page reloads. Parts of the written message is lost, but most is preserved.

Developer gonsole gives following message a minor bit before β€œrefresh”

Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger Writing any text in the chat input field.
  • :boom: Issue Error message is shown and page needs to reload. Loosing input text.
  • :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures See screenshot above
  • :desktop_computer: OS version Ubuntu 19.04
  • :gear: Station version 1.43.2

Every time I send a message on skype, it runs into and error and makes me refresh the window.