Salesforce is buggy / lookup modals don't work in Lightning / multiple error popups

⚙️in-roadmap

Every-time you put your mouse on a user, you get an exception.

I’m using Salesforce in Lightning mode. This behavior do not append in chrome or safari.

Here’s the detailed report

Salesforce app errors when clicking on notifications
Salesforce isn't working
Constant Error Popups in Salesforce Lightning
Lookup modals and Notifications In Salesforce Lightning
Salesforce is buggy in Station
Popups don't work in Salesforce
Salesforce, Opportunity reference - buggy
Salesforce
(Mitch Woloschek) #2

The issue I’m facing is lookup modals when you are searching for a specific record on a form. I’ve attached an image of the magnifying glass icon I’m referring to. When you click on it, it doesn’t open up the lookup modal. Also, the notification button at the top right corner in Salesforce lightning errors out. “Uncaught Assertion Failed!: Target is undefined or missing : undefined”

30 PM

• OS version: macOS Sierra 10.12.6

(Nic Poulos) #3
  • Issue: Salesforce error triggering a popup dialog box (see screenshot below). You can hit OK and it usually pops right back up, but after 4-5 times hitting OK it’ll go away, at least for a few mins.

• Trigger: Opening latest version of Salesforce (Lightning) in Station; also triggers again randomly while using SFDC (every few minutes or so)

• Screenshot: https://cl.ly/pNsz

• OS version: MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2

• Station version: 1.4.1

(Josh Lucas) #4

The issue I’m facing is …
When trying to use salesforce in Station, certain buttons don’t work. Pop open windows seem to not always open. Basic functionality of Salesforce keeps breaking.

• Trigger: Trying to click certain buttons or links in SFDC
  • Issue:
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ): https://cl.ly/1z3T0G171F0a
  • OS version: 10.13.3
  • Station version:

Stationversion 1.4.1
Electron1.7.8

Chrome58.0.3029.110

Node7.9.0

v85.8.283.38

@getstation/services0.8.0

(Nic Poulos) #5

Hi guys. Any plans to fix this? It makes Salesforce unusable in Station. Thanks!

(Rob Kenedi) #6

Hi gang, I’m putting in my vote for a fix - love Station and this would be one of (if not my top) used apps! Please do let us know where your thinking is on this. Thanks!

(Jason Hibbert) #7

Essentially, Station receives an error when I click on the notifications icon in the Salesforce app. I’m guessing it’s something to do with how the notifications feature works and Station doesn’t like it? For now it seems the app is unusable if you wish to view your notifications.

The issue I’m facing is … Salesforce consistently runs into issues. I have not figured out any exact sequence of events that causes this error. Here is the error text: “This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We’re reporting this as error ID: -701908082)”

• Trigger: Unknown
  • Issue: Error ID: -701908082
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ):
  • OS version: mcOS High Sierra
  • Station version: 1.10.0

(Augustin) #9

using SF, when logging an activity related to an opportunity, it’s not possible to select the opp in the pop up. need to Copy & Paste.

• OS version: Windows 7 pro
  • Station version: 1.11.2

(Aj Silverberg) #10

Pop up windows needed for Salesforce Functionality

As a user I want the ability to have pop up windows so that I can access Salesforce.com’s full functionality.

GIVE US CONTEXT (tell us about the current experience)

When I am doing admin work in Salesforce it requires searching through account records and linking cases/leads to accounts. In order to find the right one salesforce presents a pop up dialog box.

PROVIDE DETAILS (tell us what you are looking to change)

I’d like pop-ups to be supported.

DESCRIBE THE IMPACT (how would it change your experience)

The main advantages for me are: that I can continue to to use salesforce which represents about 30% of my time but simply can’t without the popups. I would use station as a homebase for many of my web apps if it had the functionality and possibly bring my team on board as well.

(Rob Kenedi) #11

Hi everyone, I’m still experiencing what the OP wrote. I get error modals constantly in Lightning such that I really can’t use Salesforce. Any thoughts as to when / if this may be addressed? Thanks very much - otherwise, love the product immensely.

(Clément Desplats) #12

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

My problem is that when I click anywhere I’ll get an error pop-up that asks me to explain what happened. And I can’t even fill it.

:warning: Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger — Click on the arrow to expand list below “Recently Viewed”

• :boom: Issue — Error popup

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures50

• :desktop_computer: OS version — 10.14.1 Mojave

• :gear: Station version — 1.31.3