Quickbooks is unusable / subtabs won't load / buttons don't work

(Aaron Horn) #1

The issue I’m facing is:

The Subtabs within Quickbooks won’t load. Quickbooks loads and logs in just fine. I can navigate to Dashboard, Banking, Sales, etc. However, subtabs underneath Sales doesn’t work. When I click on Sales and then click on Invoices or Members, nothing happens. Same for Expenditures and trying to click on the Vendors subtab. When I click on Workers, the Contractors subtab works just fine.

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: Clicking on the Invoices tab under Sales on Quickbooks
  • Issue: Quickbooks Invoices won’t load
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ):
  • OS version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.5
  • Station version: 1.15.0

Nothing opens or saves in Quickbooks
Can't navigate a lot of items in Quickbooks or Teamwork
(Ryan Anderson) #2

The issue I’m facing is: Quickbooks and Teamwork are not usable in Station due to clicking not appearing to register eg. click a nav item, a dropdown, etc and nothing happens.

In Quickbooks, a lot of buttons don’t work. In Teamwork, only a few don’t work. In both cases I cannot use Station to use these apps day to day.

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: click
  • Issue: nothing happens when click on many UI elements in the web apps
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ): https://cl.ly/2m3n2y0Y013t
  • OS version: Mac OS X 10.13.6
  • Station version: 1.19.0

(Austin Cooper) #3

QuickBooks won’t even load for me. The app will login but then the dashboard never loads and no UI appears or is clickable.

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

My problem is that …
Nothing happens when I click on things in Quickbooks. I’m trying to create a new invoice. I was able to get to that page by reloading after right clicking but now I can’t save the data I’ve entered.

:warning: Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger — clicking

• :boom: Issue — nothing happens

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures

• :desktop_computer: OS version — Mac Mojave 10.14.3

• :gear: Station version — 1.39.2