Hello Station team and community!
I started using this amazing app and so far I love it. Simple design, easy to use, smart features and so. You’ve done great work here. And the app is for free - as you write here:Is there pricing for Station? How do you make money?
What are your privacy policies?. However, there are a few points I would love to know a little bit more into detail:
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, and how we use it depends on what we collect and what features you use. These purposes may include
- Providing the Service to you
- Providing customer support or technical assistance
- Contacting you to provide product updates and inform you about features that you may be interested in
- Creating or administering your account
- Deriving market insights, ways to improve the application, and other business analysis or research purposes
- Respecting our legal and regulatory obligations
How we share information
Only our employees, the services we use, and trusted third-party applications may have access to your personal data.
Question 1: “May Include” Can you please provide me and to the community a few more purposes. Because from my understanding “may include” means “there is a little bit more but we are showing you just a couple of them.”
Question 2: “Deriving market insights, ways to improve the application, and other business analysis or research purposes” Can you please describe Deriving market insights little bit more?
Question 3: “trusted third-party applications” Can you please specify who are trusted third-party applications and what data they specifically using? The data are account information or data from external services I logged in via Station or cookies or something else?
Thank you so much