Open link in new page does not work / Cmd + click opens the page in default browser (in Quora, Google Cloud, Netsuite, etc.)

(Raguram) #1

The issue I’m facing is …
I verified the thread in new feature that open in a new page feature is implemented in 1.8 version. (Open folders / files in Google Drive as new page)
I am using Quora App where for every click on link (topics/questions/answers) it opens a new tab which goes out of the app to default browser.
I would like to know if this is an issue that will be addressed or this is still something new that station will work on.

Here’s the detailed report

Other than main page, other Gmail pages won't load
In Google Drive/Gmail/? open as seperate page
Support Multiple Netsuite Pages Per Instance
Open in New Page not working with Google Cloud
(Josh Sacks) #2

Open a link (view logs) for a Google CloudML job with “open in new page”. Instead of opening in Google Cloud tab, it opens in a new browser window.
I suspect this is related to the fact that the HREF itself (if you just click instead of ctrl-click) has a “new-tab” destination on it.

• Trigger:
  • Issue:
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ):
  • OS version: Mac OSX
  • Station version: 1.8.2, 1.9.0

(Jason Miller) #3

Currently the Netsuite App does not allow for CMD+Click opening of additional pages within the same instance a la Shopify Admin App.

We spend a lot of time in Netsuite but often have a number of different pages open at one time.

Having Netsuite support multiple pages per instance would have me rolling out Station to everyone in our organization.

(Dennis Kuscu) #4

In Google Drive I wan’t to be able to open a file or folder as a separate page (and star them).

Now I know only about the work around of sending a link to yourself.

(Justin Lai) #5

The issue I’m facing is …
Gmail works fine (navigating through all my email, etc), but if I right click, for instance, my Starred section, and open in a new page, it doesn’t load. In other words, command+click doesn’t open a new page.

• Trigger: Right-click on link within Gmail or command+click
  • Issue: Won’t load additional page. The usefulness is so I can have multiple pages to alternate between. This works fine for Google Drive.
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ): I would show it to you, but now it doesn’t even show a new page in my Gmail Station tab :frowning: 06%20PM
  • OS version: Mac 10.12.6
  • Station version: Stationversion 1.11.2
    Electron1.8.4

Chrome59.0.3071.115

Node8.2.1

v85.9.211.38