New Messages not Showing Badge (Red Dot) on Dock Icon or on Services Icon within Station

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

My problem is that… I get a new message via whatsapp, telegram or facebook messenger and there is no red dot (badge) to indicate I have a new message.

:warning: Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger
    New message/Notification

• :boom: Issue
    New messages doesnt trigger a badge (red dot). This does not occur on the Station Dock App Icon or within the app itself for each service. So far this is does not happen for Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Whatsapp. All notifictions have been turned on. I have already restarted the app and the computer itself.

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures
    I get a new message - notifcation center works but the red dot does not appear on the app icon. And yes, badges are turned on in Mac Settings.

• :desktop_computer: OS version
    MacOS Mojave (10.14)

• :gear: Station version
    Stationversion 1.43.2
    Electron4.1.4
    Chrome69.0.3497.128
    Node10.11.0
    v86.9.427.31-electron.0

I have the very same problem ever since I am using Station :frowning:

Same problem here. This is one of the very few issues I have with Station. Unfortunately, customer support is almost non-existant. This is another one of those issues :sweat_smile:.

Almost two months and no fix. Yes, I updated to the most recent version of the app. I really wanted to love this app but if I cant tell if i got any new messages then what’s the point?

Any word on whether there’s likely to be a fix to get this back again? Extremely frustrating to have to check the app all the time to see if there’s new msgs for Slack etc.

Going to add my +1 to the list, my red dot badge isn’t working in the doc either on both my computers

This is basic functionallity that needs to be resolved ASAP. Station really has no use case when you have no idea when a new message has arrived other than looking at the global notification icon (bottom left).

We need to see what apps have unread messages agaisnt them without having to click into things. This works fine in Rambox (and also has a counter), so should be workable for Station

1 Like

Hey guys. Do you have an estime fix date for this?

+100 for this issue…

I start to use this app because of All In One functionality, but concept is not having any value if we are not receiving any notifications. Better to use separate apps and be all the time updated, then to miss some important notification.