The issue I’m facing is: in ManageWP if you click a link to get to the Admin of a WP website, it opens inside Station. This isn’t good because station isn’t optimized to run the WP admin, and provides no access to tools that we need to design and manage these sites, such as: Chrome dev tools and the address bar. For example, I just needed to get to a page of the Admin that’s not accessible through any links (you have to know the URL) but there’s no way to modify the address in Station.
I checked and the buttons and icons that do this use the class “.mwp-admin-page-link” so maybe you can add some kind of listener or something and links/buttons with that class can automatically be opened in the default browser?
Here’s the detailed report
- Trigger: Clicking icons or buttons that open the “WP Admin” for a site.
- Issue: Opens in Station instead of default browser.
- Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that ):
- OS version: macOS 10.13.5
- Station version: latest stable