Keyboard shortcuts don't work in Outlook web-app / Unable to refresh with Ctrl+R & Cmd+R

(Gary Patterson) #1

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

My problem is that when I am on the Office 365 Outlook Web App/Calendar and use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+R the app page doesn’t reload. I can use the shortcut on other pages like Office 365 Planner or OneDrive and the shortcut works fine. I have to resort to the right-click menu or the menu bar to reload the Mail or Calendar pages.

:warning: Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger
  1. Open Office 365 Outlook Web App (Mail)
  2. Press [Ctrl]+R
  • :boom: Issue
    Page doesn’t refresh

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures

• :desktop_computer: OS version
    Windows 10 Pro

• :gear: Station version
    Stationversion 1.37.2

Electron3.0.5

Chrome66.0.3359.181

Node10.2.0

v86.6.346.32

@getstation/services0.26.6

Keyboard shortcuts do not work in new Outlook on the web within station
(Jack Olney) #2

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

My problem is that when in Outlook, Outlook Pro or Office 365 in Station, keyboard shortcuts do not work and are overridden by the default shortcuts for station. For example, Command+R should reply to an email, but instead it refreshes the page. This problem suddenly appeared this morning, and I am trying to figure out if it is a Station problem or an Outlook problem.

Interestingly the problem only appears if using the “new” Outlook on the web, the old version works fine. Also if opening Outlook on the web from Chrome directly in either ‘new’ or ‘old’ form, then shortcuts work as the should.

:warning: Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger — Using Outlook / Outlook Pro / Office 365 in Station

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures

• :desktop_computer: OS version — macOS 10.14.3

• :gear: Station version — v1.39.1