Keyboard shortcut to navigate within the subdock / to toggle between the opened pages of a certain app

SUMMARY (your need in one sentence)

A shortcut to navigate between sub docks (=between the different pages opened within one app)?

GIVE US CONTEXT (tell us about the current experience)

When I have multiple pages open in a certain app, scrolling through them is currently a hassle.
I have to either use the cmd+T search pane and type the name of the page or use my mouse to hover on the app’s icon and find my destination page.

PROVIDE DETAILS (tell us what you are looking to change)

I’d like to have a keyboard shortcut to quickly scroll through the pages of the currently open app

DESCRIBE THE IMPACT (how would it change your experience)

The main advantages for me are:

• Huge time-gain
  • Easy context-switching

The keyboard shortcuts are awesome for navigating between apps. The place I need them most, however, is to navigate between the Google Drive files within the Google Drive app drawer. Would love to be able to toggle those in a similar way that we can navigate among the apps using keyboard shortcuts.

Is it possible to have shortcuts to:

• Open a specific page of an app
  • Close a page

Thx,
Bastien

SUMMARY _Let me toggle between application windows with Cmd+`

GIVE US CONTEXT (tell us about the current experience)

Imagine I’m working on a presentation in Station. I go to Google Doc > Home and search for my presentation, opening it. Now I want to open a second Google Doc, I have to use the mouse to hover back over Google Doc and go Home again, I wish I could just type Cmd+` to take me back to the previous application window.

Anyway, I use my mouse and go back to Doc search and open a second doc, it’s a meeting notes doc.

Now I want to alternate frequently between my google doc meeting notes and my google slideshow presentation. I have to use the mouse each time.

My current work-around is to detach one of the windows. After detaching the window then I can do Cmd+` but it would be nice to just have a keyboard shortcut for toggling between two application windows.

PROVIDE DETAILS (tell us what you are looking to change)

I know I can do Cmd+T to search and open a google doc without going back to Google Doc > Home.

I also know I can use Cmd+t to and search all open applications.

Those two features are great, don’t lose those. But I just find the Cmd+` and Cmd+Tab to be really powerful keyboard shortcuts and Station should support some version of these.

DESCRIBE THE IMPACT (how would it change your experience)

The main advantages for me are:

• Speed, less mousing