Jira doesn't render correctly / UI is weird / some elements don't load

(Justin Lee) #1

The issue I’m facing is that Jira is not rendering correctly on 1.9.0. It used to work before, but no matter what link I go to in my Dashboard, projects, etc., it either formats incorrectly, or doesn’t load at all.

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: Any Jira page
  • Issue: Jira does not render or load correctly on 1.9.0
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ): above pic
  • OS version: Windows 10 Build 10240
  • Station version: 1.9.0

Edit: Forgot to mention that I did also try to delete and re-add the app. I also tried logging out and back in to my account. Same issue.

JIRA/Confluence UI
(Casey Podlucky) #2

The issue I’m facing is …
the UI for JIRA and Confluence is not loading correctly when accessed via Station. The problem is not reproducible via browser.

The UI is such that the font style is different, some elements do not load, and formatting causes parts of the site to be inaccessible. I have attempted to delete/remove the JIRA application and “reinstall”, as well as log out completely and back into the application.

The last time this was working correctly for me was Friday, March 23. I did not use the software again until Wednesday, March 28. That is when I noticed the problem.

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: JIRA app
  • Issue: Distorted/unloaded UI
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ): image
  • OS version: Windows 8.1
  • Station version: 19.0

(Casey Podlucky) #3

Is there anything on this? Not being able to use Jira at all in Station is making it more cumbersome than useful.

(Julien Berthomier) #4

@cp_ss @Justin_Lee

We’ve recently released a new version that should have fixed this issue. Make sure you are on the latest version and let us know how it goes :slight_smile:

Cheers