Integration with password managers (1password, Lastpass & Dashlane)

SUMMARY

As a user I want to be able to log in easily in the web apps using my password manager (Dashlane, 1password, etc) so that I don’t have to copy paste the login and password every time I configure a new service.

GIVE US CONTEXT (tell us about the current experience)

When I configure a new service, I don’t know what login and password I used because in a browser, my password manager is automatically signing me in.

PROVIDE DETAILS (tell us what you are looking to change)

I’d like to have the same automatic/easy sign in experience than in the browser.

DESCRIBE THE IMPACT (how would it change your experience)

The main advantages for me are:

• Easier and faster to configure a new service
  • No need to copy and paste the login and password from another app

Yes! This is really a must have and the one thing that might cause me to stop using this app. Not only is it annoying to have to configure a service manually, but once I get logged out of that service (which most only cache credentials for 2 weeks) I have to manually re-add them all over again.

2 Likes

Integration of PW-Manager Software is essential. Station should replace the Webbrowser for work completely, so the (e.g.) LastPass Adon should work here.

Espacially when you give the Station Account to an employee they should have no access to the passwords.

3 Likes

Same here.
Without LastPass integration I simply can’t use station as efficient as intended.

15 Likes

Don’t forget Dashlane !

11 Likes

The ability to use the Okta chrome extension would be really useful in this regard.

Hi all,

We started working on this tough subject a week ago with @hugo, it’s among our top priorities. We still have a lot to figure out to make it possible, but we won’t stop until we reach the objective.

For your information we work on the integration of:

• lastpass
  • 1password
  • dashlane
  • keepass

It’s still unsure if we’ll be able to integrate all of them and which one will be the first supported.

We think we’ll able to let you test the integration before mid-January.

16 Likes

This is awesome, available for beta testing 1password here

+1 for LastPass. I believe more they have more than 50% of the market share.

11 Likes

1Password for me and I’m willing to beta test if it’ll help :+1:

1 Like

Don’t forget about Enpass!

2 Likes

Update: we are now internally beta-testing an integration with 1password :tada:. Soon available!

3 Likes

We have an integration with 1Password (Lastpass and Co will come later) ready to be tested next week.

We are looking for beta-testers.
If you are interested please fill out this form: https://stationapp.typeform.com/to/e0gZAg :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can be a Beta tester for the Lastpass integration!

5 Likes

LastPass here! Thanks

4 Likes

Another +1 for LastPass.

I’ve tried Station and have it installed, but its usefulness is very limited for me without password integration. Particularly the Xero app logs me out after just a few minutes and I have to copy both the username and password across manually … so it’s still more efficient for me to do it in the browser.

You’ll have me back when the LastPass integration is working :slight_smile:

Thanks!

4 Likes

1+ for 1Password Standalone…

the beta running is apparently only for the online subscription based 1Password version only.
users of the standalone version do not have a secret key… thus are barred from using 1P on Station.

1 Like

LastPass here as well.

6 Likes

What’s the timeline on the rest of these. I use Dashlane here!

2 Likes

It will be great if we can have a Dashlane integration! :slight_smile:

3 Likes