Google links load in the wrong account / docs open in the wrong profile (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)

The issue I’m facing is …
when I click on a link to a google doc, it often loads it with the wrong account.

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: Clicking on a link to a google doc from Inbox (within Station)
  • Issue: Even though I am clicking from an email in my desired (work) account, it will load the doc with my personal account. Unlike on the web, there is no way to switch that as the widget seems to be hidden by station. Oddly, I only have my work account linked via docs in station, although it is linked in Inbox.
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ):
  • OS version: Mac OS 10.12.6
  • Station version: 1.10.0

How to switch Google Account 'ordering'
Calendar invitation from Gmail or Inbox opens the wrong e-mail account extention
(Kieran Stevens) #2

The issue I’m facing is:

I have 2 google accounts linked to Station, my work and my personal. If i try to open a google doc sent to me in my work email, it opens/saves the google doc to my personal google account rather than opening/saving in the work google account that it originated from. Has just started happening.

• Trigger: opening/saving a google doc link from email
  • Issue: opens/saves the google doc to the wrong google account when 2 are linked to station
  • OS version: Mac 10.11.6
  • Station version: 1.14.1

The issue I’m facing is that I accidentally started using Station with my work Google account first and so any links that get opened externally use authuser=0 when it should be authuser=1 (no way for Station to know this on its own obviously). I need to know how to arrange the accounts to get them using the correct user number. Some combination of removing/adding accounts I presume, but what I’ve tried so far has not worked.

• Trigger: Open link to hangouts meeting from google calendar
  • Issue: Link opens with wrong user number (only wrong because my browser accounts are logged in in different order)
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures:
  • OS version: Win 10
  • Station version: 1.0.8

(Agus Ranieri) #4

The issue I’m facing is when I enter a Google Drive link in whatsapp it automatically redirects me to a different account than the one I am supposed to be using

• Trigger:
  • Issue:
  • OS version:
  • Station version:

(Rich) #5

Yes! I have the same problem! Is there a work around? This is very problematic for my workflows…

(Avraham Apelbaum) #6

:writing_hand: Calendar invitation from Gmail or Inbox opens the wrong e-mail account extention

I have 2 gmail accounts I use with Station and in with both of then I use gmail and google calendar. Now, when I receive an invitation from the first one it opens like a “new page” from the wrong second one (on the right account).
UPDATE: I have the same issue with any other google product, google drive for example.

:warning: Mandatory details

• :gun: Trigger Click an invitation link within an E-Mail

• :boom: Issue Link is open as new page from the wrong calendar account extension but under the right credentials.

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures N/A

• :desktop_computer: OS version MacOS Mojavie

• :gear: Station version 1.28.1