Google Inbox & Gmail notifications don't work / are missing

⚙️in-roadmap

(Mark Brogowicz) #1

The issue I’m facing is that I’m no longer seeing notifications for any of my Google Inbox accounts. At one point, I think I turned on ‘Do Not Disturb’. Since then, I no longer see the new email count badge on Station (in the dock) and/or on the Inbox icons on the left nav bar within Station.

How do I get those back?

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: Receive a new email
  • Issue:
    ** No notifications for Inbox
    ** Slack notifications are appearing
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ):
  • OS version:
  • Station version:

Notification does not work for 3 Gmail acounts, Outlook (Office 365)
Gmail shows no Notifications
(Sean Gilbertson) #2

I’m having the same issue in Station 1.13.1 on macOS High Sierra.

(Chris Cheshire) #3

I came here to try and find an answer to this.

I keep missing emails from Google Inbox and chats in facebook messenger because I’m not getting any notifications from them which is disappointing.

Is this now raised as a bug? If not, how do I raise it as a bug.

Notifications are not working: no pop-ups, nothing in the notification center
(Yury Molodtsov) #4

I have the same bug with Gmail specifically. I even get the notification if Macbook is opened at the moment, but there’s not a red circle at the sidebar’s Gmail icon or in the Dock.

(Hans Bosma) #5

The issue I’m facing is that when receiving a new e-mail (Gmail), it show a new Gmail notification in the Gmail account app, but not in the general ‘Notifications’. Whatsapp does give a Notification. I am using Station in Windows 10 and the latest Station release.

(Sean Gilbertson) #6

Still not getting notifications for gmail and I’m on Station 1.16 now. Any idea if the devs are aware of this?

(Jean Claude Jung) #7

The issue I’m facing is:
When new Email is arriving there is not notification Banner and in Notification Center. All enabled on within the accounts and in macOS notification center.

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: New Email
  • Issue: No notification is shown in Notification Center
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ): Notification enabled for all accounts and it works in Chrome but not in Station.
  • OS version: macOS 10.13.6
  • Station version: 1.20.1