Facebook Messenger is glitchy / is blank / is stuck on an empty screen / some elements are invisible

FB Messenger was working until a day or two ago. Now it is just a blank white page. I tried resetting the application and it did not help.

:writing_hand: Brief description of the issue

My problem is that whenever I open Messenger in Station, the layout is so broken I cannot enter messages. Also, the content scrolls up constantly without me doing anything to have such behaviour happen.

:warning: Mandatory details

My problem is that … when I load up Facebook Messenger the boxes that allow me to fill in my username and password are completely missing. I’ve taken a screenshot to show you how the Messenger.com homepage looks on Station when compared side by side with Chrome Browser.

• :gun: Trigger

• :boom: Issue

• :movie_camera: Explanatory gifs/pictures

• :desktop_computer: OS version

Mac OS Mojave

• :gear: Station version

Current

My problem is that …
Facebook messenger is stuck on an empty screen and doesn’t refresh even after restarting both station and my macbook. I’ve also tried to remove the instance and add it again, but nothing happens.

Mojave 10.14.4

Stationversion 1.41.1

Electron4.1.4

Chrome69.0.3497.128

Node10.11.0

v86.9.427.31-electron.0

@getstation/services0.28.0

My problem is that Facebook Messenger does not load. It just shows a blank page. All other services seem to be working fine.

Try to open Facebook Messenger service by selecting the tab.

Facebook will not load (blank page).

macOS Mojave 10.14.5

Some extra info:

• I’ve tried to refresh the tab (by pressing Cmd+R) and nothing happens, only shows progress bar
  • Restarting Station doesn’t help
  • Removing the service and adding it again doesn’t either
  • This was already happening in the previous version (I’ve updated Station today)