This issue was reported and marked as solved in the thread called Outlook Pro - Previewing and Downloading Attachment. The topic solved the Previewing issue but didn’t solve the Downloading Attachment issue.
- In Outlook Pro, view an email with an attachment.
- Click the arrow next to the attachment and click “Download”.
- In the lower right corner of the UI, I get the “Successful download!” message.
- The outlook UI refreshes. This sometimes just refreshes the inbox and I lose my context; at other times it logs me out of Outlook.
Here’s the detailed report
- Trigger: Download an email.
- Issue: See description above.
- Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that ):
- OS version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.5
- Station version: 1.13.1