Download notifications that disappear by themselves after a few seconds / automatically fade out "Successful download" prompt

SUMMARY (your need in one sentence)

I want to download multiple files easily so that I work faster

GIVE US CONTEXT (tell us about the current experience)

When I download 3 or more files, my screen gets filled up with download notifications & it bothers me having to click on each one of them to close them.

PROVIDE DETAILS (tell us what you are looking to change)

I’d like the download notification to disappear by itself after a few seconds instead of having to click on it each time.

DESCRIBE THE IMPACT (how would it change your experience)

The main advantages for me are:

• Gain of time (few seconds)
  • Better focus (not being distracted by the download notifications)

I second that request. Just downloaded 20 attachments at once from GMail, 1 per E-mail, and had to close 20 download notification boxes.

1 Like

Perhaps the notifications could also be context-sensitive. For example, a Google Drive or GMail download notification stays visible even when I switch to a different app.

:bulb: SUMMARY
Your need in one sentence

The download indicator in the bottom right side stays until you close it out. Can we possibly have it disappear after 5 seconds? It’s annoying when downloading a lot of files.

:question:GIVE US CONTEXT
Tell us about the current experience

When I …

:writing_hand: PROVIDE DETAILS
Tell us what you are looking to change

I’d like …

:fire: DESCRIBE THE IMPACT
How would it change your experience

The main advantages for me are:

Thank you for the wonderful updates!

It would be great if the download pop-out automatically fades away instead of staying there. It’s tedious to click the ‘x’ buttons especially since I primarily use Station to mass transfer files. Thanks once again.

problem

Oh yes, this happens with Telegram app. Not sure if this is an issue specific to Telegram or Station!