Custom Profiles

👯‍duplicate-topic

(Gianluigi Dal Toso) #1

:bulb: SUMMARY

It would be nice to have “profiles” inside station

:question:GIVE US CONTEXT

As a part time student, part time developer and part time creator, it would be awesome if I could have “profiles” inside station, so for instance if I’m at work I could active my “work profile” and only have selected apps related to my work and when I’m hom I could active my “home profile” and have other apps that I use only for talking to friends.

:writing_hand: PROVIDE DETAILS

I’d like to be able to create different profiles inside station and select which apps and accounts I would add to each profile. Then, when I am using station I could select which profile is active, so that I only see the profile’s app and only receive notification from these apps.

:fire: DESCRIBE THE IMPACT

Actually I know this feature would not be game changing, but I believe it would make me more productive at work. I like receiving messengers notifications when I’m home, but when I’m working if I receive a notification and simply ignore it, I get really anxious haha.

(Georges Abi-Heila) split this topic #2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Have multiple instances / profiles / workspaces of Station (for employees, part-timers, freelancers, students, etc.)

(Georges Abi-Heila) closed #3

(Georges Abi-Heila) archived #4

(Georges Abi-Heila) unlisted #5