The issue I’m facing is:
I cannot remove the Boomerang Gmail extension from Station.
Here’s the detailed report
- Trigger: Attempt to remove Boomerang Gmail extension.
- Issue: There is no method to remove the Boomerang extension.
- Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that ):
- Clicked on ‘Add apps and extensions’
- Hover over Boomerang extension and then move mouse over settings button
- Click the settings button for the Boomerang extension. At this point, Stations’s app store becomes unresponsive (none of the buttons work). All the apps disappear from the left side menu.
- The only way to get Station back to working state, is to click on the search button. After clicking the search button, the apps now show up. Everything in the app store is still unresponsive at this point. You must navigate to an app (e.g. gmail or dirve) in order for Station to start working again.
- OS version: Windows 7
- Stationversion 1.17.1