The issue I’m facing is … I can run Station successfully on my home laptop running Windows 10, but cannot log in on my work laptop. I would be very grateful if you can help me troubleshoot this issue - see below for more details.
Here’s the detailed report
- Trigger: Open Station, Click Login with your workaccount button
- Issue: Cannot log into Station
- Station popup window appears (but remains blank)
- Popup window disappears seconds later.
- Google G logo starts to rotate
- logo continues to rotate for 15-20"
- When logo stops rotating, the login screen remains as it was before attempting to log into work account.
- Background: On first installing Station, I was able to connect my main gmail account, but I have never yet succeeded in logging into that account in Station on my work laptop.
NB That for certain apps on my work laptop (ie Spotify) I need to add proxy settings before I am able to connect. Could this be the cause of the Station issue? Is there a way of configuring proxy settings?
- Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that ):
- OS version:Windows 7 professional 64 bit - service pack 1
- Station version:1.8.2.