Allow multiple accounts for apps that don't handle session / instance isolation (WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram, Jira, Asana, Trello, Invision, Messenger, Atlassian, Linkedin, OneDrive, Outlook, Buffer, Hotjar, AWS, Monday, Airtable, Paypal, Zoho, Skype...)

I’m trying to connect my second number of WhatsApp, but I couldn’t make it!

• Trigger: When I try, the only option that appears is “Add a new instance of WhatsApp” I push the button and what happened is a new window with the same WhatsApp number.
  • Issue: How do I connect multiple WhatsApp numbers?
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aglvwe3kuor65t6/AABQ3-Z_hgXn4p6lc6z2FqwRa?dl=0
  • OS version: MAC OS 10.13.1
  • Station version: 1.0.8
Allow multiple accounts
Multiple Office365 Accounts
Can't have multiple accounts of JIRA
Add an outlook account
All my Microsoft Accounts have lost isolation
Zoho email are sharing logins between instances
Chat work multi account login can not be done
Multiple Paypal Integration
2018: The Year in Review
Atlassian Instances with different accounts not possible
Open O365 "other mailbox" within Station
Station does not support multi Buffer accounts
Add support for corporate accounts
Bug: Multiple skype accounts doens't stay logged in
Unable to add more than one AWS account
Asana should support multi-accounts
Cannot create multiple Helpscout instances
Whatsapp second app cant load
Multiple hotmail/live.com email accounts
Cannot login to multiple WhatsApp accounts
Add 2nd instance of the same app with different login
Monday.com
AWS Account Sessions Merging
Twitter only allows login to 1 account
Telegram instance errors
Multi instance not maintaining sessions properly
Twitter + TweetDeck can't be logged into different accounts
Skype and Outlook.com with different Account and how to logout
New instance of OneDrive doesn't allow second login
LinkedIn multiple users
Cannot login to realtimeboard with multiple accounts
Multiple Accounts in Station for Windows
Trying to link two different Twitter accounts
Cannot login to multiple Atlassian accounts at once
Support for multiple Invision accounts
Trello - multiple accounts not working
Soundcloud - multiple account
Whatsapp instance issue
Double user for apps like Telegram or Whatsapp
Multi instance not maintaining sessions properly
Multiple accounts on Messenger
Clickup New Instance doesn't allow different account login
(Mac version) Hangout multiple instance
Multiple accounts in Notion
Cant run second Skype
More than one account in lots of services
Multiple whatsapp account support
Skype and Hotmail cannot log into separate accounts at the same time
Twitter with multiple accounts

I have the exact same issue.It appears station does not properly support multiple whatsapp accounts at this time. this is a bummer. most of us in other parts of the world have multiple phone numbers and thus multiple whatsapp accounts.

please fix this.

1 Like

Bump
Two accounts for whatsapp is super improtant

1 Like

Double “logins” for apps like Telegram or Whatsapp

Hi guys!

I’m a Franz user and on this app I’ve two “logins” for Telegram or Whatsapp because I’ve to accounts, one for personal and other for my bussines

I try to do creating two instances but I can’t split to use different accounts each instante :frowning:

I think that your app is less resource vamp and this request do a better app

Thanks in advance

Alberto Gombáu

The issue I’m facing is Whatsapp supports multiple instances but since they are not isolated it does not allows me to have another actual instance. I have multiple phone numbers I need to see and implementing isolation would allow that. Even Franz supports this from the beginning.

Here’s the detailed report

• Trigger: New instance of whatsapp
  • Issue: it is already logged in with the earlier instance
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ):
  • OS version: Mac OS High Sierra
  • Station version: 1.4.1

Hi !

Could you confirm that the multiple accounts for Messenger is not working ?
If I add an instance and then connect a new account, it will unlog me from the first instance.

Thank you for your help !

• OS version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
  • Station version:1.0.8

As a user I want to add different Soundcloud instances so that I can have multiple account connected at the same time

When I add a new Soundcloud instance to Station, it automatically logs me with the other session I have open.

I’d like to be able to add and manage different Soundcloud accounts.

The main advantages for me are:

• handling my personal soundcloud
  • handling my other soundcloud accounts for promotions

The easiest way to perform this functionality is just copycat slack function. It is simple, fast and very useful when you have multiple accounts and more if you work freelance that you can work for more than 2, 3 companies

The issue I’m facing is:

I am trying to have multiple Trello instances within the Office App. I am using two different Google ID’s to sign into each of the two instances. The issues I am facing is when I add a second instance, I am able to sign in with my second google account but then I am signed out of the first instance so I end up with two instances of Trello signed into the same account.

• Trigger: Creating a second instance of Trello signed into a different google account (Google account 2).
  • Issue
  1. The user creates a new instance of Trello and signs into Google account (Google account 1, Trello account 1)
  2. The user creates second instance fo Trello and signs into new google account (Trello account 2, google account 2)
  3. Trello account 1 is signed out of google account 1 and into google account 2.
  • OS version: Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.4 (17E202).
  • Station version: 1.11.2
1 Like

SUMMARY (your need in one sentence)

As a designer I want to use multiple Invision accounts inside a Station app so that I can switch between them more quickly and save time.

GIVE US CONTEXT (tell us about the current experience)

When I work for multiple clients (agencies, end clients …) I have to login to multiple Invision accounts. I also work with them on a regular basis so there is a constant need for switching between account.s

PROVIDE DETAILS (tell us what you are looking to change)

I’d like for Station to allow me to log in to multiple Invision accounts so that all are available just a click away - much like it is with Google accounts.

DESCRIBE THE IMPACT (how would it change your experience)

The main advantages for me are:

• Saving time and effort

Because Atlassian (Jira, etc) does auth on a common subdomain, and not on the tenant’s subdomain, and because Station shares cookies between teams, users cannot login to multiple Atlassian accounts at once – logging into one logs the user out of the other.

Hey guys :call_me_hand:

When I am adding a second Twitter instance on my Station to use a second Twitter account, it automatically logs out the account used on the first instance or change the account of the first instance it with the one I just sign up with on the second instance.

Does it make sense?

• Trigger:
  • Issue:
  • OS version:
  • Station version:
1 Like

The Windows version of Station doesn’t seem to have the same multiple-account-handling functionality as shown in the GIF linked on this Station help page: https://intercom.help/station/basic-functionalities-and-core-features/can-i-have-multiple-accounts-of-the-same-application

I can only “Add a new instance” of each app, which merely creates a duplicate, rather than a separate account. If I logout of an account on one instance, it logs out all other instances (e.g. 2 Twitter instances: 1 personal account, 1 company account).

“Add another account” is not an option in Windows. Is this feature coming to Windows?

• Trigger:
  • Issue:
  • OS version:
  • Station version:

The issue I’m facing is …

When adding an instance of the realtime board app with another account, the existing instance also become logged in with the new account.

• Trigger:
  • Issue:
  • OS version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.2
  • Station version: 1.1.0
  • Issue:
    I have added two instances of LinkedIn. If I log out of both, I can then log in as the two separate accounts on the different instances. However once I start using LinkedIn, AND perhaps if I go to LinkedIn on my web browser, the instances on Station go to a single user and not the two different users.

• Trigger: Possibly when using linkedIn on a web browswer and returning to Station

• OS version: Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.3

• Station version: Stationversion 1.8.2
    Electron1.7.8

Chrome58.0.3029.110

Node7.9.0

v85.8.283.38

@getstation/services0.11.0

The issue I’m facing is a second instance of OneDrive does not provide a way to login with different Office credentials.

My Office365, Skype and Outlook have different Microsoft Accounts. Sadly I can only use 1 MSFT Account in Station and have not the ability to logout from outlook.com if something goes wrong.

• Trigger:
  • Issue:
  • Explanatory gifs/pictures (we really need that :pray: ): http://fabbblyn.link/QV54k
  • OS version: 10.13.3
  • Station version: 1.3.1

I’ve had similar issues with Hotjar. I can’t be logged into two accounts in the same instance.

Thanks!

If I log into tweetdeck with account A, and log into twitter under account B, tweetdeck will be logged out when I return. The same applies in reverse as well. Whichever is signed in most recently will take precedence.

The issue I’m facing is …

When two instances of same extension installed - in my case Skype (one for personal, second for business) - session is not maintained upon reopening Station. When I close and reopen station, both skypes’ instances now show the same skype login content.

• Trigger: Run two skype instances, both logged into different accounts.
  • Issue: Session lost on one instance on reopen of Station.
  • OS version: Windows 10 x64
  • Station version: 1.8.2