Ability to search emails in the Quick-Switch (Gmail, Outlook, etc.)

💡good-idea
(Hp S) #1

:bulb: SUMMARY
Your need in one sentence

It would be nice if you expanded the files indexed for Quick-Switch to include emails.

:question:GIVE US CONTEXT
Tell us about the current experience

I find the ability to search files in my Google Drive via Quick-Switch to be very helpful. Can we have the same ability for emails?

:writing_hand: PROVIDE DETAILS
Tell us what you are looking to change

It would be nice if you expanded the files indexed for Quick-Switch to include emails.

:fire: DESCRIBE THE IMPACT
How would it change your experience

The main advantages for me are:

1. Ease of access
Universal Search - optionally include search results from my gmail accounts and other apps
(Ken Blackman) #2

:bulb: SUMMARY
Your need in one sentence

I’d like the QuickSearch to optionally include results from my three GMail accounts, as well as other apps that have a search function.

:question:GIVE US CONTEXT
Tell us about the current experience

I used this feature in another app environment similar to Station and it’s a feature I really liked and miss. (LMK if you want or need the name.)

:writing_hand: PROVIDE DETAILS
Tell us what you are looking to change

In my ideal scenario, this functionality can be turned on / off per app. Meaning each app can be included or excluded from Universal search.

:fire: DESCRIBE THE IMPACT
How would it change your experience

I often search my three gmail accounts one at a time for a particular term. Universal Search is a real time saver for me.

(Mitch Menghi) #3

This was one of the main features i was looking for and is a feature in the competitor app called Shift… :expressionless: